Oklahoma is a licensed State.
Make sure that your therapist has a current Oklahoma State License.
30 Minute Session – $35
60 Minute Session – $65
90 Minute Session – $75
3-30 minute sessions $95
3-60 minute sessions $185
3-90 minute sessions $240
(Packages of 3 sessions must be used within 6 weeks of purchase. Purchase of packages are non-refundable.)
- Chronic Pain Management
- Bereavement Massage (helps with the grieving process)
- Migraine Massage (when the Pain won’t stop!)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Stress Relief Massage (Relaxation Massage)
- Orthopedic Medical Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Pre-Natal Massage (Pregnancy)
- Cranio-Sacral Massage/TMJ
- Deep Tissue/Sports Performance Massage
- Knee Strain/Injuries (Post-Operative Pain)
I also perform most of the massage modalities available at any spa or salon.
QUALITY, PROFESSIONALISM, AND KNOWLEDGE
It is my hope to provide you with all three qualities
Many people prefer to get a massage for reasons of pain management or in conjunction with physical therapy or other treatment they may be receiving. Medical massage often enhances the benefits of the treatments you are already receiving.
THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE PRACTICE
NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH A MASSAGE SPA OR MASSAGE PARLOR
I feel it’s important for the consumer, someone who is looking for a massage therapist, to be informed & educated about massage therapy training and education.
I provide THERAPEUTIC SESSIONS specific to your current state of health (non-sensual massage therapy – I CAN’T EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH) in a nurturing, calming, serene environment that is my private practice.
- I have been a Massage Therapist for over 20 years.
- I am required to maintain continuing education.
- I do not get my continuing education from websites.
- I attend continuing education courses approved by the American Massage Therapy Association.
- I am a member of the Better Business Bureau.
- I am a registered professional of the American Massage Therapy Association.
- I have served as a past officer for two state chapters for the AMTA.
In past years, when requested, I’ve worked with the Centering Pregnancy Program at Reynolds Army Hospital to educate expectant mothers about the benefits of pregnancy massage.