Oklahoma is a licensed State.
Make sure that your therapist has a current Oklahoma State License.
Payment is due at time of service, and I do not file insurance.
It’s not just a massage therapy session. It’s a session designed specifically for your chronic or acute pain & stress relief!! It is often said that your life is what you make it. Make yours less stressful and less painful by helping your body take care of itself. You can’t take care of others until you learn to take care of yourself.
In addition to offering medical massage, I also provide massage in most modalities. I believe that it is possible for alternative methods and traditional medicine to all work together.
- SESSIONS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. I’LL MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT A PRIORITY.
- DUE TO INCREASING ISSUES OF CREDIT CARD INFORMATION THEFT, I WILL ONLY ACCEPT YOUR LOCAL CHECK OR CASH. NOTE: THERE IS A $30 NSF FEE FOR BOUNCED CHECKS.
- IF I AM UNABLE TO ANSWER THE PHONE DURING BUSINESS HOURS, I AM WITH A CLIENT OR TAKING A SHORT BREAK. YOUR VOICEMAIL MESSAGE WILL BECOME MY PRIORITY TO RETURN. I LOOK FORWARD TO SPEAKING WITH YOU PERSONALLY.
- THE BUILDING THAT MY OFFICE IS IN DOES NOT PERMIT SOLICITING.
- PACKAGE PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
WHEN YOU CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
I spend a lot of time attempting to return calls and leaving messages also, so I understand your frustration!! It doesn’t cost anything to be nice to one another, so please offer me the same respect that I provide to you.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT MY OFFICE
You will receive a massage session created for you after I have determined what your needs are, where you have pain, or a spasm, or perhaps a headache or a condition such as Fibromyalgia, whatever the issue. I don’t use commercial massage oils. I blend my own oils specifically for your session to address possible conditions such as bone pain, Fibromyalgia, joint pain and inflammation, nerve pain, etc.
I also will blend oils for my clients to use at home in between office visits.
Thank you for visiting my website and choosing my practice.