The State of Oklahoma has passed a licensing law as of January 2017.
Make sure that your therapist has a current Oklahoma State License.
- 30 minute sessions - $30
- 1 hour session - $60
- 90 minute session - $75-$80 (most therapists charge $1 per minute)
3 Session Packages
- Three 30 minute sessions - $70
- Three 60 minute sessions - $125
- Three 90 minute sessions - $200
6 Session Packages
- Six 30 minute sessions - $100
- Six 60 minute sessions - $250
- Six 90 minute sessions - $400
Medical Massage Therapist in Lawton, OK
Welcome to my Website, I appreciate that you’re making the time to visit. It is my hope that you find it informative and educational. My journey into massage therapy began years after my nursing school education. I had a desire to offer the best options for care, including alternative healing methods and had a belief that “the truly educated never graduate.” For these reasons I went on to receive my training as a Massage Therapist & Certified Reflexologist. Over the 30 years that I have been practicing, I have been committed to continuing my education. I have attended three accredited massage colleges, these schools were each dedicated exclusively to massage therapy education. This ultimately led me in 2014 to receive my postgraduate training as a Certified Advanced Medical Massage Practioner. Four years later in 2017, when the state made licensing mandatory, I immeidately received my Oklahoma State License to practice. I have spent over 30 years in practice, 18 of those years in Lawton. I am required to receive continuing education on a regular basis.
I receive referrals from many health care providers.
Payment is due at time of service, and I do not file insurance.
It’s not just a massage therapy session. It’s a session designed specifically for your chronic or acute pain & stress relief!! It is often said that your life is what you make it. Make yours less stressful and less painful by helping your body take care of itself. You can’t take care of others until you learn to take care of yourself.
In addition to offering medical massage, I also provide massage in most modalities. I believe that it is possible for alternative methods and traditional medicine to all work together.
- SESSIONS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. I’LL MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT A PRIORITY.
- I ACCEPT MAJOR CREDIT CARDS, LOCAL CHECKS ($30.00 NSF FEE) AND CASH.
- IF I AM UNABLE TO ANSWER THE PHONE DURING BUSINESS HOURS, I AM WITH A CLIENT OR TAKING A SHORT BREAK. PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I’LL RETURN YOUR CALL AS SOON AS I CAN. BLOCKED OR UNAVAILABLE CALLS WILL NOT BE ANSWERED OR RETURNED.
- THE BUILDING THAT MY OFFICE IS IN DOES NOT PERMIT SOLICITING.
- ALL GIFT CERTIFICATE PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.*
- I RESPECTFULLY OFFER MILITARY, SENIOR AND STUDENT DISCOUNTS UPON REQUEST WITH PROPER IDENTIFICATION.
*WHEN YOU PURCHASE A GIFT CERTIFICATE, I SUGGEST KNOWING THE RECIPIENT WOULD LIKE A MASSAGE THERAPY SESSION. IF THEY DON’T WANT THEIR GIFT CERTIFICATE, THEN YOU HAVE A MASSAGE THERAPY SESSION YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO. GIFT CERTIFICATE SALES ARE FINAL.
WHEN YOU CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
If you do not receive an immediate response from me, I’ll make every effort to return the call within 24 hours. (Occasionally an emergency or family situation can come up. My husband and family come first, ALWAYS!)
I spend a lot of time attempting to return calls – playing phone tag and leaving messages also, so I understand your frustration!! It doesn’t cost anything to be nice to one another, so please offer me the same respect that I provide to you.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT MY OFFICE
You will receive a massage session created for you after I have determined what your needs are, where you have pain, or a spasm, or perhaps a headache or a condition such as Fibromyalgia, whatever the issue. I don’t use commercial massage oils. I blend my own oils specifically for your session to address possible conditions such as bone pain, Fibromyalgia, joint pain and inflammation, nerve pain, etc.
I also will blend oils for my clients to use at home in between office visits.
Thank you for visiting my website and choosing my practice.